Gelatin and fruit cocktail salad
Bring some sweetness to your dining table this mealtime using this red gelatin and fruit cocktail salad recipe! Make this fruity, soft and creamy dessert that is so easy to prepare! This recipe is rich in fiber and calcium but also a bit high in fats because of the added dairy products, that’s why you should always consider the little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 small can of fruit cocktail (drained)
- 1 sachet of red gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup of condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.Prepare the gelatin according to its packaging procedure.
- Pour the boiled liquid gelatin in an uncovered and wide container so that it can easily achieve its solid form.
- Wait for the gelatin to settle and check after a few minutes if it’s ready and dice it all using a clean knife.
- Add the fruit cocktail and mix it gently in order not to crush the diced gelatin.
- Pour the condensed milk, evaporated milk and the all-purpose cream.
Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours
- serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE