What are the things that the pandemic taught us?
There are countless activities, goals, and travels that aren’t fulfilled or suspended because of the pandemic.
But we shouldn’t be sad because of that, the important is we are safe and still breathing!
But what are the things that the pandemic taught us?
- Unity with our creator– Going to the church with the whole family. I always believed that the pandemic wants to give us all a lesson, and one of them is to strengthen our faith. Learn to pray and seek for the word of God. Yes, I know that praying can be made wherever you are, but to visit the holy church and pray inside feels more different. Let’s fulfill the journey of keeping our faith strong, and to lessen too much attachment with the physical world.
- Love of family– appreciate the presence of your family beside you. Try to enjoy activities that you haven’t done before!
- Enjoy every minute– If you want shopping, going to the mall, or somewhere else, then go for it! Walking and roaming around with your family at the mall, finding things to buy, like foods in the supermarket! There’s a great impact when you are outside interacting to different people because you’ve got to learn different attitude and personalities.
- Celebrate every moment with your loved ones- do some outdoor activities with your family, laugh and play outside, freely and without worries! Let us learn to appreciate happy moments, create memories that we can keep as treasures.
- Life is too short to pursue your goals and interests- don’t fear about failure! Remember, it’s better to fail than not trying it all.
- Love the nature- consider nature as your friend that the only intention is to help you in living.
- Take good care of your health and Life– the best gift and wealth that you will have in this world. Stay healthy by eating the right kind of food, exercising daily, doing proper hygiene, and taking care of yourself.
Thank you for reading this post! If you have any experience or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section.
You may also want to read this post compilation: Nature inspired.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.