Important health benefits of chicken meat and must-try recipes
Chickens are a widely known type of poultry in the world, they are considered domesticated animals. It’s been a very beneficial source of meat and eggs for human consumption. Some common cooking methods are soups, grilled, sautéed, baked, curry and fried.
Here are the important health benefits of chicken meat according to our health food source:
- It builds muscles, because it has a lot of proteins and little fats.
- It contains zinc which helps to maintain good appetite.
- Rich in phosphorus and calcium that are needed to keep the bones healthy.
- It contains niacin which helps to lower cholesterol.
- It has a lot of trace minerals that helps to improve immunity.
- One of the best food for growing children as it have a lot of amino acids that helps children grow taller and stronger.
- Rich in mineral called selenium which helps to cut the risk of arthritis.
- It has vitamin B5 or the pantothenic acid which have a calming effect on the nerves and therefore helps to relieve stress.
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks, Rich in vitamin B6 which lowers the levels of homocysteine that causes cardiac arrests.
- It has magnesium which helps cope with premenstrual syndrome.
- The zinc helps to regulate the male hormone levels.
Must try chicken meat recipes: