Creamy chicken meat recipe
This flavorful and tasty recipe, is an all-in-one nutritious dish! Tomato slices and chopped water spinach brought a good combination with the creamy sauce and chicken meat.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 4 to 5 pieces chicken thighs
- 1 cup chopped water spinach
- 1 piece large tomato
- 1 inch-sized cheese (quick melt)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and black pepper.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil and fry the chicken thighs, for about 10 minutes each side to crisp up the skin.
- Move the chicken from time to time to ensure it cooks evenly.
- After frying, transfer the chicken meat to another plate.
- Then using the same pan, add the garlic and onion, stir until browned, and add the tomato slices and the water spinach, stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, cheese, and seasoning mix.
- Stirring until the sauce is thickened.
- Put back the fried chicken thighs in the pan, while mixing the sauce and the veggies.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE