Tasty braised- stewed pork belly
The simple technique in doing this recipe is that we have to fry the pork belly first with vegetable oil and then stewing it using the same pan by slowly adding the needed ingredients. The addition of banana blossoms and raisins makes this recipe more palatable. This recipe is rich in protein, fiber, potassium, and other essential nutrients.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/4 kg pork belly slices
- 2 cups banana blossoms
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a low-medium heat, add vegetable oil and fry the pork belly slices until browned, turn around from time to time.
- After frying, add the garlic and onion, stir until cook.
- Pour the water, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper, seasoning mix, and let boil for 30 minutes or until the pork is tender.
- Lastly, add the raisins and the banana blossoms, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.