Cashew chicken meat and veggies
Are you a cashew lover? Why not make a recipe out of it! This fried and sautéed dish combines chicken meat, potato, red bell pepper and cashews, to offer a colorful and savory treat! All the ingredients blended well with the spices bringing some crunch and a delicious chew for every piece!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/4 kg chicken meat (breast part)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized potato
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Seasoned the chicken with iodized salt and black pepper.
- In a low medium heat, using a frying pan, fry the chicken meat and the potato.
- After frying, transfer it into a plate.
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic and onion, add the red bell pepper, cashew nuts, water and stir until cook.
- Put back the fried chicken meat and potato, then add the seasoning mix.
- Stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link below.