Elbow macaroni soup recipe
Keep your energy to the highest level with this energy-boosting elbow macaroni soup that you can enjoy during mealtime or as comfort food during snack time! Elbow macaroni shells aren’t just good for baked mac recipes, but also a very good ingredient in soup recipes. All in all this recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, calcium, and fiber.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/4 kg chicken meat
- 2 cups elbow macaroni shells
- 2 cups cabbage slices
- 1/2 cup carrot slices
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 7 to 8 cups of water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a pot, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion, wait until browned then add the chicken meat.
- Stir for a few minutes, pour the water, add the seasoning mix, iodized salt, and black pepper.
- Let boil for 15 minutes, after that add the macaroni shells, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrot slices, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add the evaporated milk and you’re done!
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.
6 thoughts on “Elbow macaroni soup recipe”
Yes! Thank you…
Hope you’ll try this 💞
Thanks for the support 💞
Have a nice day🌟