Keep your energy to the highest level with this energy boosting elbow macaroni soup that you can enjoy during mealtime or as a comfort food during snack time! Elbow macaroni shells aren’t just good for baked mac recipes, but also a very good ingredient to soup recipes. All in all this recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, calcium and fiber.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/4 kg chicken meat
- 2 cups elbow macaroni shells
- 2 cups cabbage slices
- 1/2 cup carrot slices
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 7 to 8 cups of water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a pot, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion, wait until browned then add the chicken meat.
- Stir for a few minutes, pour the water, add the seasoning mix, iodized salt, and black pepper.
- Let boil for 15 minutes, after that add the macaroni shells, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrot slices, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add the evaporated milk and you’re done!
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.