This too sweet to handle simple snack recipe is an energy boosting food that you can enjoy as a finger food. Sweet potatoes are considered root vegetables, it is a very nutritious ingredient to recipes, and in making desserts or snacks. It comes in different sizes and colors, including white, purple and orange. When cooked it taste creamy and soft, and with this recipe, the addition of margarine and condensed milk made it creamier and even more delicious.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 medium-sized sweet potatoes (wash properly, peel, and cut into sticks)
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil, just enough to fry the sweet potato sticks, transfer after frying.
- Using the same pan, remove the vegetable oil used, and replace it with margarine, add the condensed milk and stir until slightly caramelized.
- Then add the fried potatoes, and combine the caramel.
- Drizzle with brown sugar!
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.