Banana blossom with tuna flakes
This boiled and sautéed recipe is a health-boosting way to cook your canned tuna flakes. This recipe used century tuna, which is a heart-friendly brand. The combination of banana blossoms makes it healthier and delicious.
There are different ways to cook this wonderful fruit, which include sautéed, adobo, boiled, curried, and fried. It’s a chunky and flaky recipe that is rich in fiber, potassium, antioxidants, etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 large banana blossom (cleaned)
- 30 grams oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 thumb ginger (chopped into small pieces)
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Boil the cleaned banana blossom, and drain.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add the vegetable oil, sauté garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add the tuna flakes, stir, and combine the boiled banana blossom.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3 thoughts on “Banana blossom with tuna flakes”
A fascinating recipe and your photography is beautiful.
Hello Ms Bernadette,
thank you so much for that wonderful and fluttering comment!
I wish I could enhance it more 💞
God bless and have a great day ahead 🌟💝🌟
[…] can read the procedure here: Banana blossom with tuna flakesIngredients:1 large banana blossom (cleaned)30 grams oyster sauce2 cloves garlic1 small onion1 thumb […]