This boiled and sautéed recipe is a health boosting way to cook your canned tuna flakes. This recipe used century tuna, which is a heart friendly brand, the combination of banana blossom makes it healthier and delicious, there are different ways to cook this wonderful fruit, which includes sautéed, adobo, boiled, curried and fried. It’s a chunky and flaky recipe that is rich in fiber, potassium, antioxidants etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 large banana blossom (cleaned)
- 30 grams oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 thumb ginger (chopped into small pieces)
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Boil the cleaned banana blossom, and drain.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, add the vegetable oil, sauté garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add the tuna flakes, stir, and combine the boiled banana blossom.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting this simple recipe post, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞.
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.