This recipe was cooked in acidic sauce (white vinegar), and brown sugar was added to counteract or balance the sour taste, and to bring the needed sweetness that could make it more delicious! Other ingredients and spices was also added to add color and texture to the recipe.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 medium-sized tilapia
- 1 medium red bell pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1 small-sized onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Rub the fish with iodized salt and black pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, then fry both sides of the fish, until a bit crispy, then set aside.
- Heat a clean pan, and pour the vinegar, let boil.
- Add sugar, black pepper, and garlic, cook for less than a minute.
- Put the onion and red bell pepper, stir and cook until tender.
- Put the fried fish and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting this simple recipe post, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.