Fruit cocktail ice cream blocks
Don’t allow boredom to strike this summer! Let this fruit cocktail ice cream blocks boost your energy and mood! This is a fun, and cool way to make something new with your fruit cocktail. This sweetened-frozen food is typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It’s a combination of all-purpose cream, condensed milk, and evaporated milk that was whisked together to bring a soft and creamy mixture, and then fruits are added to bring color and to offer some goodness!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 small can fruit cocktail, (drain the syrup)
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Wash your hands before the food preparation and gather your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a large bowl, add the all-purpose cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Whisk properly to combine the ingredients well, after that pour the drained fruit cocktail, and then mix.
- Transfer into 7 small cups, and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.