Don’t allow boredom to strike this summer! Let this fruit cocktail ice cream blocks boost your energy and mood! This is a fun, and cool way to make something new with your fruit cocktail. This sweetened- frozen food is typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It’s a combination of all-purpose cream, condensed milk, and evaporated milk that was whisked together to bring a soft and creamy mixture, and then fruits are added to bring color and to offer some goodness!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 small can fruit cocktail, (drain the syrup)
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Wash your hands before the food preparation and gather your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a large bowl, add the all-purpose cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Whisk properly to combine the ingredients well, after that pour the drained fruit cocktail, and then mix.
- Transfer into 7 small cups, and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting this simple recipe post, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.