Pork meat in shrimp paste/Pork binagoongan
Pork meat in shrimp paste or the pork binagoongan is a recipe consisting of meat, added with vegetables, shrimp paste, and other spices. This sweetened version is a perfect dish that is very much compatible with rice because of its distinct and palatable taste.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced pork meat
- 2 large tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 piece green pepper (seeds remove, slice circularly)
- 1/2 cup shrimp paste/bagoong alamang
- Garlic (sliced)
- Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat a frying pan, add vegetable oil and fry the pork meat slices until browned and a little crisp.
- Set aside after frying, and using the same pan (reduce oil), sauté garlic and onion, add the tomato slices and put back the fried pork meat.
- Add the vinegar and water, cook for 20 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Remove the cover and add the shrimp paste/bagoong alamang, iodized salt, tomatoes and the chili slices.
- Cook for another 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.
4 thoughts on “Pork meat in shrimp paste/Pork binagoongan”
Interesting. I will have to look for shrimp paste.
You can find bottled shrimp paste in grocery stores or supermarket 💞
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for dropping by…
Have a nice day 🌟