Pork meat in shrimp paste or the pork binagoongan is a recipe consisting of meat, added with vegetable/vegetables, shrimp paste and other spices. This sweetened version is a perfect dish that is very much compatible to rice because of its distinct and palatable taste.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced pork meat
- 2 large tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 piece green pepper (seeds remove, slice circularly)
- 1/2 cup shrimp paste/bagoong alamang
- Garlic (sliced)
- Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat a frying pan, add vegetable oil and fry the pork meat slices until browned and a little crisp.
- Set aside after frying, and using the same pan (reduce oil), sauté garlic and onion, add the tomato slices and put back the fried pork meat.
- Add the vinegar and water, cook for 20 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Remove the cover and add the shrimp paste/bagoong alamang, iodized salt, tomatoes and the chili slices.
- Cook for another 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and for visiting this simple recipe post, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE