Honey dark-soy glazed fish
This recipe is a similar version of adobo wherein it is marinated first before cooking, a little different with the spices used, this recipe used honey as the sweetener, dark soy sauce, olive oil, black pepper, garlic, and ginger.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 large fish (sliced)- tilapia was used in this recipe, but you can use other fish like salmon.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 thumb ginger (sliced)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl, mix honey, dark soy sauce, olive oil, black pepper, garlic, and ginger.
- Add the fish and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain the fish, set aside the marinade.
- Heat a frying pan, and fry the fish, make sure to cook both sides properly.
- In a separate pan, cook the marinade used until a bit thickened.
- Put back the fish and coat it with the dark soy glazed.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.