This recipe is a similar version of adobo wherein it is marinated first before cooking, a little different with the spices used, this recipe used honey as the sweetener, dark soy sauce, olive oil, black pepper, garlic and ginger.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 large fish (sliced)- tilapia was used in this recipe, but you can use other fish like salmon.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 thumb ginger (sliced)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl, mix honey, dark soy sauce, olive oil, black pepper, garlic, and ginger.
- Add the fish and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain the fish, set aside the marinade.
- Heat a frying pan, and fry the fish, make sure to cook both sides properly.
- In a separate pan, cook the marinade used until a bit thickened.
- Put back the fish and coat it with the dark soy glazed.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and for visiting this simple recipe, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.