Meaty carrot fried rice
Looking for a fried rice recipe? Try this meaty carrot fried rice! It was added with fried chicken slices to make it meaty, raisins to give a little sweetness for every chew, eggs to enhance its flavor, garlic, onion, margarine, and other spices to make it savory! It’s a delicious and practical way to use up leftover rice, and it’s good food for breakfast because it was added with healthy ingredients that would boost your body. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 5 cups left over rice
- 1 medium-sized carrot (cut into small pieces)
- 2 whisked eggs
- 1 cup fried chicken slices
- Garlic (sliced)
- Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion until browned, add the carrot slices, stir until cook, then add the whisked eggs.
- Turn off the heat, add the rice in the pan, and mix the margarine.
- Add the fried chicken slices, raisins, seasoning mix and iodized salt.
- Turn on the heat, stir to combine all the ingredients well, cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.