Looking for fried rice recipe? Try this meaty carrot fried rice! It was added with fried chicken slices to make it meaty, raisins to give a little sweetness for every chew, eggs to enhance its flavor, garlic, onion, margarine and other spices to make it savory! It’s a delicious and practical way to used up leftover rice, and it’s a good food for breakfast because it was added with healthy ingredients that would boost your body. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 5 cups left over rice
- 1 medium-sized carrot (cut into small pieces)
- 2 whisked eggs
- 1 cup fried chicken slices
- Garlic (sliced)
- Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat a frying pan, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion until browned, add the carrot slices, stir until cook, then add the whisked eggs.
- Turn off the heat, add the rice in the pan, and mix the margarine.
- Add the fried chicken slices, raisins, seasoning mix and iodized salt.
- Turn on the heat, stir to combine all the ingredients well, cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.