Never underestimate yourself!
Have you ever felt the feeling that you are not enough? That you can’t do this and that? That you are incapable of doing something and as if no one is there ready to listen, understand and appreciate you? We have to remember and remind ourselves that we are all unique in our own little or simple ways! We have given talents and abilities which we need to develop or improve to better ourselves. Furthermore, we have given capabilities that others don’t have and vice versa.
We should avoid underestimating ourselves because this thinking could lead to more serious problems, like emotional stress, anxiety, and depression.
Occasionally, what causes this is our fear of the unknown, we often skip important life milestones because we tend to play it safe because we want to avoid rejections, hurts, etc. This shouldn’t be the driving force of your life! Remember the verse below ⬇️.
How to stop underestimating yourself?
- Always trust yourself, your abilities, and your given talents, and improve them.
- Don’t be afraid of criticism, successful people didn’t make it without experiencing such.
- Never compare yourself to other people. They also have their battles!
- Don’t reject compliments by other people, say thank you.
- Never refer your final decisions to other people, it’s ok to ask for opinions, but the final thoughts or decisions should be yours.
- Accept failures or mistakes, make it as a lesson that could lead you to learn more about yourself and life. Always take note that mistakes are inevitable, and it’s something that could help you to do better.
- Boost your confidence and lastly, never give up!
Thank you for reading this post! Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts regarding this topic in the comment section.
9 thoughts on “Never underestimate yourself!”
You + Jesus = more than enough
Yes that’s true! 💞
Amen!!!! Great tips 👍 and reminder for so many of us.
Thank you for the appreciation 💞
Awesome tips! I think we lose track of who we are and underestimate ourselves, so this is a great reminder! Thanks! 🙂
Ya right! You’re welcome!
Thank you so much for the appreciation…
God bless 💞
God bless you too! 💗
💯 true 💪
Thank you 💞