Have you ever felt the feeling that you are not enough? That you can’t do this and that? That you are not capable of doing something and as if no one is there ready to listen, understand and appreciate you? We have to remember and remind ourselves that we are all unique in our own little or simple ways! We have a lot of given talents and abilities which we need to develop or improve to better ourselves. Furthermore, we have given capabilities which others don’t have and vice versa.
We should avoid underestimating ourselves because this thinking could lead to more serious problems, like emotional stress, anxiety and depression.
Sometimes what causes this is our fear of the unknown, we often skip important life milestones because we tend to play it safe, because we want to avoid rejections, hurts, etc. This shouldn’t be the driving force of your life! Remember the verse below⬇️.
How to stop underestimating yourself?
- Always trust yourself, your abilities and given talents, and improve it.
- Don’t be afraid of criticism, successful people didn’t make it without experiencing such.
- Never compare yourself to other people. They also have their own battles!
- Don’t reject compliments by other people, say thank you.
- Never refer your final decisions to other people, it’s ok to ask for opinions, but the final thoughts or decisions should be yours.
- Accept failures or mistakes, make it as a lesson that could lead you to learn more about yourself and about life. Always take note that mistakes are inevitable, and it’s something which could help you to do better.
- Boost your confidence and lastly, never give up!
Thank you so much for reading and for visiting this post, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞.
Health and Life Matters_Momsotherside
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.