Summer calls for ice cream because of its cooling effect after eating! It’s one of the most lovable snack or dessert during hot season! If you are a health conscious person, you don’t need to skip this moment! You’d better try this healthy version of banana and strawberry ice cream, it’s a perfect ice cream alternative for you, and if ever you have kids at home, it could be a good idea to serve them this kind of ice cream recipe. The intense fruity flavor of banana and strawberries gives an extra refreshing treat! Plus the health benefits you can get from their combination, like vitamin C, potassium, antioxidants, fiber etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 2 medium-sized bananas (cut into coins and freeze before using).
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Wash your hands before the food preparation and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Put the banana slices, strawberries, add the milk and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth, pour the mixture in your preferred container.
- Freeze for 1 to 2 hours, serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting this simple recipe post, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.