This recipe is a healthy way of baking your next muffins in the oven! Strawberries are very flexible in culinary because they are not just good to eat on its own, but it can also be added in baking, in making smoothies, ice cream, in making bread, or in cooking strawberry jams that are considered delicious bread filling. This muffin recipe is rich in antioxidants, fiber, vitamins etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of diced strawberries
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of iodized salt
- 2 whisked eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 170’c.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, honey.
- Add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, a pinch of iodized salt and fold the batter together until all the dry ingredients have disappeared into the batter.
- Pour in the muffin pan, if you’re not using a paper liner, grease each muffin holes with a small amount of oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 170’c.
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.