This delicious, red, fragrant and sweet fruits when fully ripe are among the most popular berries. It can be eaten raw and can be used as an ingredient in making salads, ice cream, smoothies, yogurt, shakes, jellies, jams, also in baking such as pies, cakes and muffins. It can also be added as flavorings to desserts, candies and other sweet products.
Here are the health benefits of strawberries according to our health food source:
- Rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamin C, folate.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, contains a good amount of vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and folic acid.
- Have potassium, vitamin K and magnesium that are important for bone health.
- Good for the eyes, helps in proper brain functioning, relief from high blood pressure, arthritis, gout and heart diseases.
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Can help in weight loss management.
Disclaimer: The list shown above is merely for information purposes only. If you need a medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.
Recipes that you can try:
You may also want to read, this post compilation: Health benefits of fruits, vegetables, seafoods, meats etc.
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like the simple recipes. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE