This mango and banana smoothie is a healthy way to help in weight management! So, if you are looking for some ways to lose weight, then try this recipe! It has a lot of essential vitamins and nutrients that help you feel fuller! Thus, helping your body to achieve weight loss. Fibrous fruits boost the digestive function of the body by burning additional calories. The mango and banana already have natural sweetness, so no need to add sweeteners. It used unsweetened and nonfat milk as its liquid base.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups mango slices (frozen)
- 1 banana (sliced, frozen)
- 1 cup milk of choice (preferably unsweetened and nonfat)
- Wash your hands, prepare your ingredients and materials before the food preparation to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Add all the ingredients in the blender (mango and banana slices and milk) blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.
You may also want to read, this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)