Avocado, apple and tomato salad
What goes well with avocado is a crunchy and sweet fruit, that is apple, with crunchy and watery veggie, tomato. Added with raisins that brought some sweetness, and a small amount of all-purpose cream to make it creamier, the addition of other spices also gives a unique taste, and a good combination with the recipe as a whole! This recipe is rich in fiber, antioxidants and other essential vitamins and minerals.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1 apple (sliced)
- 1 large tomato (sliced)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose cream
- Ground black pepper
- Salt to taste (preferably iodized salt)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before the food preparation to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl, gently combine all the ingredients: avocado, apple, tomato slices, raisins, onion, all-purpose cream.
- Seasoned with ground black pepper, olive oil and salt to taste.
- Mix well, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
2 thoughts on “Avocado, apple and tomato salad”
[…] cup evaporated milk (or milk of choice) Avocado, apple and tomato saladRead the procedure, click here.Ingredients:1 avocado (sliced)1 apple (sliced)1 large tomato (sliced)1/4 cup raisins1 medium-sized […]
[…] Avocado, apple and tomato salad […]