Banana choco chip-muffins
These banana muffins added with chocolate chips are very easy to make! Plus it’s a healthy way to snack if you are craving chocolates. The sweetness is just right, and the muffins are not oily making the combination superb! It’s a guilt-free snack that you can prepare especially if you have kids at home!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pieces ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 whisked egg
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before baking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- In a bowl mash the ripe bananas, and add the all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- Then add the evaporated milk, whisked egg, vegetable oil, and combine all the ingredients well.
- Lastly, fold the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- To avoid the muffins from sticking to the pan, you can use paper liner cups, or slightly grease each muffin holes with oil.
- Pour the mixture in each muffin holes, and sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top!
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.