These banana muffins added with chocolate chips are very easy to make! Plus it’s a healthy way to snack on, if you are craving for chocolates. The sweetness is just right, and the muffins are not oily making the combination superb and a guilt-free snack that you can prepare specially if you have kids at home!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pieces ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 whisked egg
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before baking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- In a bowl mash the ripe bananas, and add the all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- Then add the evaporated milk, whisked egg, vegetable oil, and combine all the ingredients well.
- Lastly, fold the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- To avoid the muffins from sticking to the pan, you can use paper liner cups, or slightly grease each muffin holes with oil.
- Pour the mixture in each muffin holes, and sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top!
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please like/follow our FB page, link embedded to the logo below.