This quick and easy to cook fish dish with creamy mushroom sauce is a delightful recipe that you can add to your recipe list if you love creamy dishes! It’s a protein and calcium rich food that you can serve for lunch or dinner.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 medium-sized fish (tilapia)
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1 cup of sliced mushroom buttons
- Iodized salt
- Ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Rub iodized salt to the fish body, and then fry both sides of the fish carefully.
- After frying, remove from the pan, reduce the oil and sauté garlic and onion until lightly browned.
- Add the mushroom button slices, and stir for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle ground black pepper and iodized salt to taste.
- Combine the all-purpose cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- Coat the creamy mushroom sauce to the fried fish!
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and for visiting this simple recipe post, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
You may also want to visit this post compilation: Fish/seafood with vegetable recipes
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Please connect with us! Like and follow momsotherside on facebook, link embedded to the logo below.