Creamy mushroom fish recipe
This quick and easy-to-cook fish dish with creamy mushroom sauce is a delightful recipe that you can add to your recipe list if you love creamy dishes! It’s a protein and calcium-rich food that you can serve for lunch or dinner.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 medium-sized fish (tilapia)
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1 cup of sliced mushroom buttons
- Iodized salt
- Ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Rub iodized salt to the fish body, and then fry both sides of the fish carefully.
- After frying, remove from the pan, reduce the oil and sauté garlic and onion until lightly browned.
- Add the mushroom button slices, and stir for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle ground black pepper and iodized salt to taste.
- Combine the all-purpose cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- Coat the creamy mushroom sauce to the fried fish!
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.