Avocado and banana choco smoothie
This avocado and banana smoothie recipe, flavored with a small amount of chocolate powder is a great combination! Both fruits are creamy when blended, bringing a foamy texture, and a good taste. It used evaporated milk as its base and sweetened chocolate powder to add some sweetness and to bring a unique color to the recipe. This is a super easy smoothie recipe that you can prepare as a boosting snack to energize your body. It is rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 fully ripe avocado (sliced)
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1/4 cup chocolate powder (sweetened)
- 1 cup evaporated milk (or milk of choice)
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Using a blender, add all the ingredients and blend well until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
You may also want to visit this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.