Pork minced meat and mixed veggies is a simple yet very flavorful dish that you can serve for lunch or dinner, the meaty flavor, and the juicy taste coming from the corn bits, carrot slices and the green peas is something that you can enjoy with your warm rice!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/4 kg pork minced meat
- 200 grams mixed vegetables
- 30 g oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp margarine
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat a frying pan and sauté garlic and onion, add the pork minced meat and stir.
- Add seasoning mix, iodized salt, black pepper and water. Let boil for 30 minutes.
- After that add the mixed vegetables and the oyster sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
You may also want to visit this post compilation: Pork meat with vegetable recipes
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞
Please visit our website to read more of easy to make recipe ideas from cooking, baking and other food preparation that you can make at the comfort of your own home! Menu: under food category.
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE