This cookie recipe will bring you a delightful, sweet and crunchy treat that you can enjoy with your favorite hot beverage!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 whisked eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180’c.
- In a large bowl combine the granulated sugar and margarine.
- Pour the whisked eggs and the vanilla, mix well.
- Then combine the all-purpose flour.
- Mix well until you form a dough.
- Add the chocolate chips, make sure to combine well with the dough.
- Form ball shapes using your palm to roll.
- Then flatten it using a fork.
- You can make up to 24 pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes at 180’c.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE