Crunchy peanut butter cookies
If you love peanut butter, surely you will love this cookie recipe too! The delicious taste and nutty flavor of these cookies are really superb and very enjoyable to eat during snack time!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before baking to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180’c.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, margarine and peanut butter.
- Add the whisked egg, until you formed a cookie dough.
- After you formed the cookie dough, add the crushed peanuts, combine well.
- Make a ball shapes using your palm, and flatten it using a fork.
- You can make up to 12 cookies out of this recipe.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180’c.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!
You may also want to read this post compilation:
Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.