If you are a health conscious person, and you love oats, bananas and some raisins, then try this breakfast muffins! It has a fluffy outside appearance and soft in the inside, this is an ideal recipe to make if you love muffins without oil or fats. It is a very good morning breakfast idea that you can add to your list because it is rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 pieces ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Add the ingredients in a blender, except for the raisins.
- Blend well until a bit smooth.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Pour the blended mixture in your muffin pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 160′ c.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!
You may also want to read this post compilation:
Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE