Graham cookies with raisins
Turn that graham biscuits into cookies! Try this graham cookies with raisins recipe, it’s not too sweet, making it a friendly cookie recipe that you can make for you and your kids, if ever you have kids at home! Raisins are also added to bring some fruity flavor for every bite! It’s very compatible with whatever beverage you want to pair, cold or hot.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 whisked eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients, and whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients, mix well to form a cookie dough.
- Combine the raisins to the cookie dough.
- Make a small balls, and flatten using a spoon. You can make up to 16 pieces of cookies from this recipe.
- Let cool, serve your graham cookies with raisins and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.