Hello everyone! Thank you for reading this recipe post! If you love sweet potatoes, you’ll gonna love this sweet potato muffins too! The rich flavor and the delicious taste of this root vegetable added with milk and eggs makes it a delectable snack that is so lovely to pair with hot beverage! These sweet potato muffins are energy boosting, fiber-rich, and a healthy snack that you can serve with your loved ones!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups mashed boiled sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 whisked eggs
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- In a large bowl, add the mashed sweet potatoes, add the condensed milk, whisked eggs and vegetable oil, mix well.
- Add the all-purpose flour and baking powder. Combine all the ingredients well.
- Pour the batter in the muffin pan, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy your healthy sweet potato muffins!
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
Feel free to visit:
Get in touch! Like/follow Momsotherside FB page.