Hello! Thank you for spending your precious time reading this post! This post will tackle about the essential activities and self-care tips that you can do while at home. Since most of our time these days are spent at home, it is very essential to do some activities which can boost our mental and physical well-being.
Consider these helpful tips:
- Take a bath and perform your self-care routine –to wash away dead skin cells, oils, dirt, dusts and eliminate germs. This helps you to feel good and look better.
- Make easy and healthy recipes -learn to cook your meal at home, it’s not only a good way to enhance your hands in the kitchen and bring some healthy and inexpensive dishes to the table, but it can also benefit your mind and body, because you’ve got to keep moving while in the kitchen. You may try these easy recipes (under food category).
- Drink healthy smoothies out of fresh fruits or vegetables. It can help your immune system and overall health. Here are some easy to make smoothie recipes: Avocado and banana choco smoothie, Mango and banana smoothie, Strawberry vanilla smoothie.
- Drink enough water as it helps your body to stay hydrated and compensate the water loss in your body. You may read this separate post: Importance of drinking enough water everyday for our health.
- Exercise and get sweat! -Health care providers will always recommend this as a good way to relieve your stress and uplift your mood level. It can improve your immune system, and helps you to combat diseases. You can do simple exercises that consists of moving your body actively.
- It’s also a good way to bond with your child! (If ever you have a kid/kids at home). It’s a fun way to keep them active too.
- Keep family bonding alive! You can do some picnic set-ups during your snack time! Talk about anything, laugh and have fun! If ever some of your loved ones are away from home, you can catch up with them through virtual bonding. Video calls and chats are always within your reach!
- Pets are also a part of a family, if you have pets at home you can also play and interact with them, teach simple and new tricks that they could easily learn. Pets can help boost your mental health, relieves your stress and anxiety in life.
- A clutter-free and organized house -helps you to achieve a relaxed and calm mind. If you have kids at home, you can make some games on how to do household chores, how to fix their toys, and how they can help at home.
- If you are a certified plant lover you can add some indoor plants to make your home fresh and lively! You can read this separate post: The importance of plants in our lives.
- Write it down! -you can write about your feelings and emotions in your journal notebook or diary on how you spent this historical event which makes us stay at home for a long time! How you survived it, and what are the self-developments that you’ve done for yourself. Soon you can share those lessons that you’ve learned to your future children or grandchildren!
Note: Always remember to respect and acknowledge your emotions and prioritize taking care of your mental and emotional health too, just like how you take good care of your physical well-being.
Feel free to visit:
Please like/follow Momsotherside in Facebook.