Helpful ways to simplify your life and achieve happiness
Hello! A sweet and blessed day to you! This post that you are about to read is all about the ways on how you can simplify your life to achieve the happiness that you ever wanted. We want a happy and a less stressful life, isn’t it?
We have to simplify our life to achieve and to make the best out of our day, and be able to go to bed at night with a happy and a peaceful mind.
Hope you can find the tips below helpful:
- Set goals and plan your day ahead so that you could have your basis on what you have to accomplish within the day. If you aren’t into writing because it isn’t just your thing. You can do it in your cellphone (just download a free planner that is convenient for you to use), and just input there your list of activities that you would like to do. Accomplishing something, even the simplest thing, could bring some sort of self fulfillment that would increase your self-esteem and would encourage you to do even more.
- Avoid buying things which you will not use later, it will only clutter to your house. Spend it on important things which you can use for a longer period of time. That’s why it is also a wiser move to write, make a list and prioritize the things which you need to buy rather than you want to buy.
- Smile often! Stretch that muscles, and feel happy about yourself! If you can easily smile or laugh or find happiness with small things then that’s good, but if you are not that type of person, maybe you should practice and do it by now, as it is very beneficial to your health too. Smiling is a natural way to glow and feel good about yourself.
- Learn to relax your mind and body, take a few minutes of spending alone with no distractions, to process everything, specially if things are tough or something went wrong. This way you could easily avoid stressing yourself and helps you to deal with it better.
- Be kind and show gratitude. Positive attitude brings a lot of goodness in our life. There are many things that we should be thankful for, that sometimes we don’t even recognized or appreciate. So, it’s about time to practice it more, as this will improve how you view and handle life positively.
- Spend quality time with your loved ones. They are the ones who can understand you, they are the ones whom you can share your laughter, ups and downs, and always there willing to support, encourage and help you in life.
- Avoid negativities and focus on self-improvement. Stay away from negative people and situations that could ruin your day. Instead, go along with people who have positive thoughts about life and who can share some learnings that could help you grow as a person. Lastly, spend it on the things which can help you achieve your goals in life, just like reading books, updating yourself to current events, exploring yourself to new ideas, or making something that could bring out your innate abilities.
Thank you for reading this post! Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts regarding this topic in the comment section.
13 thoughts on “Helpful ways to simplify your life and achieve happiness”
A well thought out and written post.
Wow! thank you so much for that wonderful comment Ms Bernadette 💞
God bless and have a nice day!
I have so often looked for happiness in material things, trying to shift my habits and work on things from the inside!
That’s great to hear! Please continue that! Happiness from within and not from the material things is what truly matter in life.
God bless and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts regarding this post 💞
I liked the suggestion to buy more of what you need not want. I struggle with it if I don’t make a list. When I do make one, my home is less cluttered and there is no buyers remorse.
Thank you so much 💞
It’s really a help if we make a list before we shop or buy anything, after making the list, we can see what’s really need to buy, and we can eliminate the things on the list which aren’t so important. This way we could not only avoid wasting money but also the clutters that it would produce later…
What a great list! I agree with everything you listed. At the end of each day, I also like to use a goal tracker so that I can mark down if I completed the things that are important to me, like drinking enough water and practicing yoga. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and holds me accountable.
Thank you so much for the appreciation! I’m happy that you’ve found this post helpful…
God bless and have a nice day 💞
This is so good and so important. Thank you for sharing!
You’re welcome and thank you also for dropping by!
God bless 💞
Very nice post with wonderful tips.
Thank you so much for that great comment! 💞
[…] Simplify everything, we have to simplify our life to make the best out of our day and be able to go to bed at night with a happy and peaceful mind so that we can be ready for another day filled with uncertain things. […]