Truly that homemade bread recipes are really satisfying, the smell of that freshly baked bread from the oven is one that I love early in the morning! If you love this morning routine too, please get to try this easy to make recipe of peanut butter and cheese bread rolls. This stuffed bread is very energizing! It is rich in carbohydrates, protein and calcium. If you love both cheese and peanut butter combination just like me, surely you’ll like the outcome too!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour + 1/4 cup for dusting
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- A pinch of iodized salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Cheese sticks
- Peanut butter
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast, and a pinch of salt), whisk it properly.
- Then add the wet ingredients (margarine, egg yolk, evaporated milk and warm water).
- Combine the ingredients altogether, and knead it until you already form a dough.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour, after that dust it with 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, knead again.
- Slice it up to 9 pieces
- Flatten each small dough, add a slice of cheese, and spread 1 tbsp of peanut butter, then roll it over.
- Using a clean scissor, cut the top portion, starting with a vertical cut, then cut the sides.
- Brush some honey on top.
- After that, rest the dough for 15 minutes.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
Feel free to visit:
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
Get in touch! Like/follow Momsotherside FB page.