Peanut butter and cheese bread rolls
Truly homemade bread recipes are satisfying! That freshly baked bread from the oven is one that you will love to smell early in the morning!
Try this easy-to-make recipe of peanut butter and cheese bread rolls. This stuffed bread is very energizing! It is rich in carbohydrates, protein, and calcium. If you love both cheese and peanut butter combinations just like me, surely you’ll like the outcome too!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour + 1/4 cup for dusting
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- A pinch of iodized salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Cheese sticks
- Peanut butter
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast, and a pinch of salt), and whisk it properly.
- Then add the wet ingredients (margarine, egg yolk, evaporated milk, and warm water).
- Combine the ingredients altogether, and knead it until you have already formed a dough.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour, after that dust it with 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, and knead again.
- Slice it up to 9 pieces
- Flatten each small dough, add a slice of cheese, and spread 1 tbsp of peanut butter, then roll it over.
- Using a clean scissor, cut the top portion, starting with a vertical cut, then cut the sides.
- Brush some honey on top.
- After that, rest the dough for 15 minutes.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.
2 thoughts on “Peanut butter and cheese bread rolls”
Yes! I loved this post especially the part about eating with family. It’s so important to bond in that way. Our country needs family. Also this recipe looks so yummy I love peanut butter and cheese.
Wow! Thank you so much for the appreciation Ms Maggie 💞