This stuffed bread is a good recipe that you can make and serve during snack time!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour + 1/4 cup for dusting.
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Mango yema filling- To make this, you’ll need 1 cup of ripe mango slices, 1 can of condensed milk, 1 egg and 1 tbsp of cornstarch (dissolved to 2 tbsp of water).
How to make the mango yema filling?
- Heat a pan, add margarine, stir then add the condensed milk, whisked egg and the dissolved cornstarch.
- After a few minutes, add the ripe mango slices.
- Stir continuously until you already achieved the desired thickness.
- Then set aside first.
- Then let’s make the dough.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, sugar, and yeast.
- Then add the margarine, evaporated milk, and warm water.
- Combine altogether to form a dough.
- Let rest for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Dust the dough with all-purpose flour, then knead it.
- Flatten the dough, then spread mango yema filling, set aside 1/2 cup.
- Roll it over then put in your loaf baking pan.
- Spread the 1/2 cup mango yema filling on top.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes, then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool, slice and serve!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
Feel free to visit:
Get in touch! Like/follow Momsotherside in Facebook.