This stuffed bread is a good recipe that you can make and serve during snack time!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour + 1/4 cup for dusting.
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Mango yema filling- To make this, you’ll need 1 cup of ripe mango slices, 1 can of condensed milk, 1 egg, and 1 tbsp of cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tbsp of water).
How to make the mango yema filling?
- Heat a pan, add margarine, stir then add the condensed milk, whisked egg, and the dissolved cornstarch.
- After a few minutes, add the ripe mango slices.
- Stir continuously until you already achieved the desired thickness.
- Then set aside first.
- Then let’s make the dough.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, sugar, and yeast.
- Then add the margarine, evaporated milk, and warm water.
- Combine altogether to form a dough.
- Let rest for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Dust the dough with all-purpose flour, then knead it.
- Flatten the dough, then spread mango yema filling, and set aside 1/2 cup.
- Roll it over then put it in your loaf baking pan.
- Spread the 1/2 cup mango yema filling on top.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes, then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool, slice, and serve!
Thank you so much for reading this post and if you love this recipe please don’t hesitate to leave your comment below. Have you made a recipe similar to this?
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)