Avocado also called as alligator pear has a rich, creamy, and a mild flavor when fully ripe. This fruit is incredibly healthy and nutritious! That’s why it is used in a lot of recipes including both sweet and savory dishes, such as: salads, sandwiches, ice cream, milkshakes, and other desserts.
Here are the health benefits of avocado according to our health food source:
- Promotes eye health, it protects against age-related macular degeneration.
- Contains soluble fiber which helps to keep a steady blood sugar levels.
- Has high amount of folate, which is essential in the prevention of birth defects.
- Good at maintaining a healthy heart.
- It can help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Helps in reducing the risk of inflammatory and degenerative disorders.
- Contains anti-aging properties, can cure bad bread, increase nutrient absorption, and helps in skin care.
- It can reduce the risk of stroke, helps to protect against cancer, and fight free radicals.
Disclaimer: The list shown above is merely for information purposes only. If you need a medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.
Must try avocado recipes:
You may also want to read, this post compilation: Health benefits of fruits, vegetables seafoods, meats etc.
Thank you so much for visiting this post! Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
Feel free to visit:
Subscribe below to receive our latest post by Email!
Get in touch!
Like/follow Momsotherside in Facebook.