Surprising health benefits of avocado and must try recipes
Avocado also called as “alligator pear” has a rich, creamy, and a mild flavor when fully ripe.
This fruit is incredibly healthy and nutritious! That’s why it is used in many recipes including both sweet and savory dishes, such as salads, sandwiches, ice cream, milkshakes, and other desserts.
Here are the health benefits of avocado according to our health food source:
- Promotes eye health, it protects against age-related macular degeneration.
- Contains soluble fiber, which helps to keep a steady blood sugar levels.
- Has high amount of folate, which is essential in the prevention of birth defects.
- Good at maintaining a healthy heart.
- It can help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Helps in reducing the risk of inflammatory and degenerative disorders.
- Contains anti-aging properties, can cure bad bread, increase nutrient absorption, and helps in skin care.
- It can reduce the risk of stroke, helps to protect against cancer, and fight free radicals.
Disclaimer: The list shown above is merely for information purposes only. If you need a medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.