Birthday ideas for kids at home
Having a hard time planning your child’s birthday at home? Read this post! It will tackle about birthday ideas and how to make your child’s birthday memorable and special, even with just a simple celebration!
A birthday is a special day set for every person to remind him/her of his existence here on Earth, and it’s a day that we should celebrate and be joyous about. Though it is celebrated differently, one thing for sure is that it is significant to the ones who are celebrating it, specially for kids! They loved to celebrate their birthdays because it is very precious to them, they want to feel special, to enjoy and have fun!
As parents, it is a very fulfilling emotion if you can be able to provide that happiness on the day of your child’s birthday! Consider these birthday ideas for kids at home:
- Plan your child’s birthday celebration together. It is important to ask your child’s plans and opinions about how he/she would like to spend his/her birthday.
- Listen to the child’s ideas and wishes, and be able to speak with him/her about it. If you can grant your child’s wishes for his/her birthday, don’t hesitate to give it. Otherwise, if you can’t give it, just talk to your child and come up with simple and practical alternatives that he/she would still appreciate.
- Buy his/her favorite thing or toy and wrap it with a gift wrapper. Kids love to open a gift! It’s a surprise that would make them feel special!
- Include his/her favorite food in your menu. Eating is a part of the celebration! Be sure that your child would enjoy the foods on the table, to make him/her feel energized all throughout the day.
- Buy a birthday cake or bake one if you are able, and give a short and sweet message for your child. It’s a special part of the celebration, wherein the child will blow his/her cake after making birthday wishes.
- Decorate your wall with banners and balloons. Kids love to see decorations, include a happy birthday words with his/her name.
- Ask for video greetings from people who matter to your child. It could be closed relatives, classmates or friends, and don’t forget to add yours too.
- Sing a birthday song loudly and happy. Your energy is important in singing this special song because it also adds to the energy of the celebrant.
- Take pictures and videos as remembrance. It’s a good idea to save some of these remembrance so that you and your child would have something to look back as time goes by.
A little effort for our child’s birthday counts as a big gift already that he/she would treasure.
So that’s it! Hopefully it could help you plan your child’s next birthday celebration that could make him/her the happiest person that day!
Thank you for reading this post! If you have something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section.