The famous strawberry farm in Baguio City, Philippines is located in the town of La Trinidad Benguet, Philippines.
The Strawberry Farm is owned and maintained by Benguet State University. The area is very spacious, and the ambiance is very calming.
What to do in strawberry farm?
- Sightseeing -looking around the area is a good activity which can dig your soul with the beautiful nature.
- Take a look at the Strawberry plants that are patiently waiting for their fruits to come out!
- Take a look at the quiet and peaceful community houses around the nearby mountains.
- Enjoy starring at the trees which embraces the high mountains.
- Feel and breath the fresh air around the strawberry farm.
- Photo taking- take a photo for every angle which captivates your soul! You would love seeing this as time goes by, specially if you were the one who took the photos.
- During our visit in the strawberry farm, I saw these beautiful work of arts hanging at the fence before the farm. If you are an artwork lover, you can buy one, and be able to help them as well.
- Souvenirs shopping- you can see these souvenir stalls before the fence going to the farm, these are products produced by the people of Baguio City, some products are handmade coin purse, wooden products, printed t-shirts, soft broom, keychains etc.
- Buy their food products- be able to try their food products, these include strawberry jams, fresh strawberry fruits, crinkles, honey, sweet products etc.
- Strawberry picking during their pick season- we went here during the month of June, and unluckily it isn’t a pick season for strawberries. If you prefer to enjoy picking strawberries you should go here during the months of March, April or May according to the strawberry seller. She added that between the months of November to May are also preferable because June to October are already off season, or there was a low produced strawberries already.
The strawberry farm in Baguio City, Philippines is a good place for sightseeing and photo taking! So if you are interested in visiting this place don’t forget your cameras, money to buy their handmade products and be able to taste their food products, and most importantly your appreciative heart and soul! To be able to enjoy the simplicity and captivating nature of this place.
Thank you for reading this post! Please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those! Have a nice day and God bless 💞
You may also want to read this post compilation: Food and Travel Discoveries
Be able to receive our latest post by Email! You can subscribe below…
Like/follow Momsotherside in Facebook.