The famous strawberry farm in Baguio City, Philippines is located in the town of La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines.
The Benguet State University owns and maintains the strawberry farm. The area is very spacious, and the ambiance is very calming.
What to do in strawberry farm?
- Sightseeing -looking around the area is a good activity which can dig your soul with the beautiful nature.
- Take a look at the Strawberry plants that are patiently waiting for their fruits to come out!
- Take a look at the quiet and peaceful community houses around the nearby mountains.
- Enjoy starring at the trees which embraces the high mountains.
- Feel and breath the fresh air around the strawberry farm.
- Photo taking- take a photo for every angle which captivates your soul! You would love seeing this as time goes by, specially if you were the one who took the photos.
- During our visit in the strawberry farm, I saw these beautiful work of arts hanging at the fence before the farm. If you are an artwork lover, be able to buy one so that you can help them as well.
- Souvenirs shopping- you can see these souvenir stalls before the fence going to the farm, these are products produced by the people of Baguio City, some products are handmade coin purse, wooden products, printed t-shirts, soft broom, keychains etc.
- Buy their food products- be able to try their food products, these include strawberry jams, fresh strawberry fruits, crinkles, honey, sweet products etc.
- Strawberry picking during their pick season- we went here during the month of June, and unluckily it isn’t a pick season for strawberries. If you prefer to enjoy picking strawberries you should go here during the months of March, April, or May according to the strawberry seller. She added that between the months of November to May are also preferable because June to October are already off season, or there was a low produced strawberries already.
The strawberry farm in Baguio City, Philippines is a good place for sightseeing and photo taking! So, if you are interested in visiting this place, just don’t forget to bring with you your cameras!
Thank you for reading this post! If you have any experience or something to share regarding this place, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section.
You may also want to read this post compilation: Food and Travel Discoveries.
Other places to explore in Baguio City:
- Exploring Baguio City, Philippines
- Mines View Park in Baguio City, Philippines
- Burnham Park Baguio City, Philippines
- The Orchidarium in Baguio City, Philippines
- Our Lady of Atonement in Baguio City, Philippines
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.