If there’s a place to spend a staycation in the Philippines that could provide you a good ambiance, good environment, and a pro-nature? It could be Baguio City! Personally, Baguio City is one of my recommended place to visit in the Philippines. This place promotes a clean and green environment, thus providing you a fresh air to breathe.
It was also popularly known as the Summer Capital of the Philippines because of its cool climate and also called as the City of Pines because there are lots of lovely pine trees around the area.
During our stay last June and the recent years, I can say that this place maintained its superb beauty! It would take you a few hours to reach it if you are traveling from Manila and using your vehicle.
Here are the places that you can visit in Baguio City, Philippines:
- Our Lady of Atonement in Baguio City Philippines– has a twin spire and stained-glass windows, which attracts tourists who are visiting Baguio City. It was believed that it served as an evacuation center during the second world war under the Japanese occupation.
- Burnham Park Baguio City Philippines– is a wide and green park located in Jose Abad Santos Dr, Baguio City. You can see lots of trees, specially Pine trees around the area which provides shade and fresh air for the visitors who want to spend a few hours of their time with nature.
- Mines View Park in Baguio City Philippines is an overlooking area which provides a unique view of Benguet’s mining ground, and the beautiful mountains! It is one of the most visited tourist spot in Baguio City. Every time we visit Baguio we always find time to drop by to this place because the view is nice, and it can provide a good background for photo taking!
- The Orchidarium in Baguio City Philippines is located in Shanum St. Baguio, Benguet. This is a garden like set-up store of different varieties of plants that are being sold depending on the kind of plant that you wish to buy. From cactus, ornamental plants to fruit bearing seedlings, you have lots of choices!
- The Strawberry Farm in Baguio City Philippines is located in the town of La Trinidad Benguet, Philippines. The Strawberry Farm is owned and maintained by Benguet State University. The area is very spacious, and the ambiance is very calming.
You can visit each post for more information, I made a separate post in every places mentioned (just click on the title, or the photos).
Thank you so much for spending your time reading this post! You are welcome to share your thoughts regarding this topic! Leave your comments below, would be so glad reading all of those. Have a nice day and may God bless you 💞
Feel free to visit:
Be able to receive our latest post by Email! Subscribe below, thank you!
Get in touch!
Please like/follow Momsotherside in Facebook.