This flavorful seafood recipe is so easy to prepare and cook! It will only take a few minutes of your time to be able to make and serve this delicious recipe with your family!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 big salmon head
- 12 pieces shrimps
- 1 bunch pechay
- 4 green chilies
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat a large pan and add vegetable oil, (just right to sauté garlic, onion, and ginger).
- Stir continuously until browned before adding the salmon head slices and the shrimps.
- Sprinkle the iodized salt, seasoning mix and black pepper.
- Pour 1 cup of water and let boil for 5 minutes.
- After that, add the pure coconut milk and the green chilies, then cover for 5 minutes.
- Add the pechay leaves, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading this post! Hope you like this simple recipe. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section!
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe!
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.