Crispy pork leg recipe
Crispy pork leg or the crispy pata is a recipe cooked by boiling and deep-frying. The first step is to boil the pork leg with spices to tenderize the meat, and the second step is to deep-fry it to achieve a crispy texture.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- Cleaned pork leg
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp whole black pepper
- 6 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 12 cups of water
- 8 cups cooking oil
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Clean and wash the pork leg in running water, soak in water for about 30 minutes to remove blood and odor.
- Drain after soaking.
- Pour and boil the water in a large cooking pot.
- Put the whole black pepper, 4 tsp of iodized salt, 1 tsp of seasoning mix and celery.
- Add the pork leg and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the leg becomes tender.
- After that, remove the tenderized leg from the cooking pot, set aside in a plate until the temperature goes down.
- Rub the leg with 1 tsp of seasoning mix, 1 tsp ground black pepper and 2 tsp of iodized salt.
- Let stand for 20 minutes to absorb the spices.
- Heat a large cooking pot with cover and pour cooking oil.
- Deep-fry the rubbed pork leg, make sure to fry both sides.
- Slice it into bite-sized and dip it with your favorite sauce, enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading this post and if you love this recipe please don’t hesitate to leave your comment below. Have you made a recipe similar to this?
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.