Crinkled leftover chocolate cake muffins
Looking for ways to consume your chocolate cake leftover? Try this recipe that will turn your leftover chocolate cake into something new!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups leftover chocolate cake
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour, leftover chocolate cake, baking powder and baking soda using a whisker.
- Add the condensed milk, vegetable oil and whisked egg.
- Mix altogether until well blended.
- Transfer to a muffin pan, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Crinkled leftover cake muffins are now ready to serve, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. What are your thoughts regarding this post? Please share them in the comment section!