Looking for ways to consume your chocolate cake leftover? Try this recipe that will turn your leftover chocolate cake into something new!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups leftover chocolate cake
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour, leftover chocolate cake, baking powder and baking soda using a whisker.
- Add the condensed milk, vegetable oil and whisked egg.
- Mix altogether until well blended.
- Transfer to a muffin pan, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Crinkled leftover cake muffins are now ready to serve, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. What are your thoughts regarding this post? Please share them in the comment section!
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.