Boost your immune system with this smoothie recipe!
It’s a fun and creative way to bring some refreshment to your body! This recipe is not just creamy and delicious, but it’s nutritious too!
Pineapple and strawberries are very helpful in so many ways, specially in boosting our immune system.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 to 4 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 10 pieces frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- Chocolate chips
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Using a blender, add the pineapple, strawberries, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Transfer to your favorite cup and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top!
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you’d like this simple smoothie recipe. What are your thoughts regarding this post? Share them in the comment section!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
You may also want to visit this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks). A lot of simple and easy to make recipes could be founded here.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.