Asking yourself questions and giving an answer to them can help boost your brain and makes your life fulfilling. It can give you a better outlook on life. It helps you achieve happiness, growth, healthy mind setting, and it inspires you to review what matters most.
When we were a child, we often ask too many questions because we want to know every detail, and we want to fulfill our curiosities. But as we grow older, we sometimes stop doing it because we feel like it’s not already essential!
Asking questions and giving an answer helps us to understand ourselves better. Below are some questions that you can ask yourself. Be able to give an answer and enjoy the moment of doing it like a little one!
- When you were young, what did you want to be?
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- What is your dream day?
- Who would you like to meet in person?
- What would you like to start now?
- What would you like to change about your attitude?
- There are qualities that we often admire. What qualities do you admire most?
- Where and how do you like to relax?
- What qualities do you most proud of yourself?
- What is that thing you can’t live without?
- Which do you prefer, indoor activities or outdoor activities?
- If you aren’t afraid of anything, what would you like to do?
- Who would you like to see again?
- What skill or talent do you wish you have?
- What story do you want to share with other people?
- If you are a superhero, what power would you like to have?
- What is your passion in life?
- What do you want to give to other people?
- There are things that we didn’t fully explore. What are the things you wish you did more?
- What makes you feel loved?
- About your goal, what would you like to achieve next year?
- If there’s something that you want to tell your younger self, what would it be?
- What is your piece of advice to your older self?
- If you are an object, what would you be?
- What makes you feel sad?
- What makes you feel happy?
- If you write a book about your life, what would be the title?
- What advice would you give to people who are depressed?
- If life stopped now, what would you regret not doing?
- How do you like to be remembered?
After answering these questions, read again and be able to reflect on them.
Thank you for reading this post! Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts regarding this topic in the comment section.
Continue your journey in finding ways to improve yourself:
You may also want to read this post compilation of self-development.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.