The banana blossom or the banana heart grows at the end of the banana fruit cluster. When cooked, it has a chunky and flaky texture.
According to our health food source, the impressive health benefits that you can get from banana blossom are as follows:
- Banana blossoms are rich in fiber, making it a good food to aid in constipation and to promote good digestion.
- It is also rich in potassium that is good at regulating fluid balance in our body.
- Helps in muscle contractions and nerve signals.
- Rich in antioxidants that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals.
- It helps to slow the aging process.
- Helps manage blood sugar levels.
- May help in kidney function.
- Helps to lower high blood pressure.
- It has antimicrobial properties, which helps in would healing.
- It helps to boost mood.
Disclaimer: This post is intended for educational purposes only! It isn’t meant to constitute medical advice of any kind, if you require advice you should consult an appropriate professional.
Here are simple recipes that you can make with banana blossom:
Continue your journey in learning beneficial posts that could bring some impact to your health and wellness.
You may also want to read, this post compilation: Health benefits of fruits, vegetables, seafoods, meats etc.
Thank you for reading this post! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.