Tasty pork menudo recipe
Menudo is a stew recipe that is made with pork meat, liver slices, and vegetables cooked with tomato sauce.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork meat
- 1/2 kg pork liver
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- 1 large bell pepper (either green or red)
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium-sized onion
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup sweet potato sauce
- 37 g menudo ready mix (you can buy it at your local food store).
- 4 1/2 cups of water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare the needed ingredients and materials.
- Heat a frying pan in medium heat, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion slices.
- Add the pork meat slices and fry until browned.
- Pour the water, then add the iodized salt, seasoning mix, and black pepper.
- Let boil for 30 minutes, or until the pork is tender.
- Pour the menudo mix and sweet tomato sauce, stir.
- Add the potatoes and carrot slices, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Thereafter, you can now add the liver slices and the bell pepper.
- Simmer again for at least 10 minutes.
- Serve with warm rice, enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You are welcome to visit:
Health and Life Matters_Momsotherside
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.
You can subscribe here to receive our latest post directly to your Email!
MJMCM, RN, MANc