Food and Travel Discoveries
People’s park in the sky Tagaytay City
After going to Picnic Grove, we also went to People’s park in the sky. If you loved walking around, and don’t even mind being tired doing it, you might want to visit this place! It is located at Calamba Rd, Tagaytay, Cavite.
When entering the area from where you need to park your cars, you have to pay 20 Php, and going inside the gate you have to pay again 30 Php per head. After paying the entrance fee, (for environmental purposes), you can now walk going up to the People’s Park area.
If you aren’t a person who wants to walk because of some reason, you can still go up there by riding the Jeepney (it’s a vehicle that is popular in the Philippines) you just have to pay for a minimal fare.
What to do when in the People’s park in the sky?
- Enjoy brisk walking and the view of nature. Walking can give wonderful benefits to your physical health so don’t feel dismayed about it!
- Explore your mind on the things that you can see while walking. Nature gives us fresh air to breathe which helps our respiratory system. It is also a blessing for our mental health because it relieves our stress and calms our minds.
- Get to interact with other tourists. Boosts your confidence by socializing with people you can see physically. Social connection can give new learnings to explore with.
- Take photos for remembrance. Taking photos saves memories that can last a lifetime! You can look back to these memories soon and be proud that you experienced those moments in your life.
- Buy some products sold by the locals of Tagaytay, this way you can help with their livelihood.
Going to the People’s park in the sky is a fun way of increasing your patience and leveling up as well your appreciation of nature. Going up is very hard especially when you are taking the long road just like in real life, but there is a fulfillment after all. And it’s all worth it!
Visit us for more!
MJMCM, RN, MANc