Being nice is a pleasant thing that will give you fulfillment and will bring numerous benefits to your body because there are Health implications of your attitude that matters and we must be willing to consider. But the question is: Do you consider yourself a good person? A good person will do what is right and what is acceptable. But of course it should always beyond control. A problem will occur if you do it too much!
What it means by being too nice?
- People are already manipulating you.
- You are already being abused for your kindness and generosity.
- You already have a guilt feeling regarding telling someone that they hurt you, and as a result, you prefer not to react to avoid losing them.
- Furthermore, you keep worrying about being liked by someone or everyone else.
- You’re becoming the so-called people pleaser.
- You are already acting like buying friends or people to come into your life, that’s why you’re giving whatever they wanted.
Signs of a people pleaser:
- You always agree, and you apologize too much.
- Always double-checking every detail to avoid missing out.
- You are too affected by someone’s feelings and emotions.
- You’re becoming overly humble.
- Imitating actions just to fit with other people.
- You always agree and say yes, even you’re not amenable.
- You love to be liked by everyone, even to those you don’t like.
- Telling white lies just to impress somebody.
Remember that being too nice could bring some self neglect, you are already neglecting the things that matter into your life because you are busy providing everyone’s needs and wants, that they should do and find a way out themselves.
Give time for yourself, self-care and self-love isn’t selfish, you should be able to offer this to yourself.
Note: That you’re not responsible for anyone’s feelings and emotion.
Here are bad things that might happen if you’re too nice:
- Being too nice have a negative impact on your health.
- If you are always giving, some people will be used to it, and they will expect that to you always.
- You will develop false expectations from other people.
- Some people will come to you whenever they need something.
- You will develop fear of rejection and will have difficulty accepting judgement.
- Being too nice can lead you to self-crisis. What does this mean? Being present to someone else lives all the time contributes with losing the sense of who you are.
What can you do about it?
- Do what makes you feel good, build yourself.
- Give yourself time.
- Identify your goals and make it happen.
- Avoid toxic and negative people.
- Stop overthinking, and overanalyzing every situation.
Thank you so much for reading! Please share your thoughts regarding this post, and consider answering this: Do you have any experience regarding this topic? What have you done about it? Share them in the comment section…
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential to health and Life!