Are you a plant fanatic? Are you one of those who loved to post your plants in social media sites? What can you see in a plant? What made you decide to do planting? We can see a lot of posts regarding images of plants in social media, a lot of people became interested in planting, be it an ornamental plants, cactus, edible plants (vegetables or fruit bearing plants) etc. It’s a very beneficial way on how people keep themselves busy during the pandemic.
I really appreciate this, because plants are really eye catching and heart melting. Just like pets in our houses, plants also have life, they also need our attention and love, they are nature’s way of saying that in order for our world to be in a good condition, we must consider taking good care of them. They are considered as blessings, and it really takes a good heart to appreciate this beautiful creations. Both women and men are seen involved in planting today. They often called by a millennial term as “plantitos and plantitas” because of their passion in planting.
Plants plays a vital role in our lives:
- They absorb carbon dioxide and releases oxygen which is essential to humans and animals.
- They help to absorb rainwater, preventing floods.
- Edible plants (fruit bearing and vegetables) are great sources of daily food.
- Herbal plants are important in making herbal medicines or herbal supplements.
- Ornamental plants improve and beautify our surroundings.
- Plants are a great stress reliever, they have a good calming effect.
- Not only that, plants can improve a person’s creativity and productivity.
Whatever your reasons for planting, be it a hobby, way of communicating to nature, be it to go with the trend, for business or something to make an income, all of these deserves an appreciation. You are a good example to people who don’t appreciate the importance of plants and planting. Continue to be an inspiration to other people, to be more loving and caring of what our creator gave us.
Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE